Katie's Reviews > The Lady is a Vamp

The Lady is a Vamp by Lynsay Sands

Aug 08, 12

bookshelves: argeneau-series-xoxo
Read from August 06 to 08, 2012

I love my Argeneaus! It had been a little while since my last Argeneau adventure and I was glad to be reading about them again.

Jeanne Louise and Paul take us for a wild and emotional ride. Their story is sexy and heart-wrenching. And, as always with Ms. Sands, it had its laughable moments. I think this might've been the first time we've seen the warmer side of Lucian Argeneau since "Bite Me If You Can". I loved Lucian before, and after reading this book, I love him even more! Most of my favorite members made an appearance in this story. I like being able to see how what they're all up.

The plot of this edition was a unique one and I appreciated the thoughtfulness of it. It was not all fun and games. Just when I think I know what's going on, everything gets turned upside down and I have no idea how the book is going to end. I had to try really hard to keep myself from peeking to the back of the book to see how it all turns out, happy I kept myself disciplined because it was worth the wait.

I'm anxiously waiting for Ms. Sand's next edition to the series. I am a big fan and this story only affirmed my loyalty.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Lady is a Vamp.