Lindsey's Reviews > Finding Gaia

Finding Gaia by Kimberly Chapman

Jul 25, 2012

liked it
Read from July 25 to 30, 2012

Overall, I'd give this book a 3.5 out of 5.
What I liked about it:
Good story movement throughout. Well-developed characters for the most part. Some good twists and turns. I thought it was a good summer read kind of a book, where I could turn my mind off and just read. I read it quickly, because it was hard to put down.
There is 2 strong female leads. One took a while to get there, and one doesn't always act her age, but I appreciated that.

What I struggled with:
I don't read a lot of romance, and I don't like a lot of sappy in my life (I avoid the rom coms as well). Therefore, this is not really a genre for me. There were points when the "I love you so much"s got a little tired for me--but I know that won't be the case for everyone who reads it.
Also, I wanted to punch Jason in the face at the end.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Finding Gaia.

07/25/2012
16.0% "I'm reading on my Kindle. About 16% done and finding it pretty hard to put down."
show 4 hidden updates…

message 1: by Kimberly (new) - added it

Kimberly Chapman BTW was finally catching up with your podcast today while cake decorating (was backed up on all of 'em...listening to Wait Wait from mid-summer was weird!) and I heard you mention it. Thanks!

Lindsey Kimberly wrote: "BTW was finally catching up with your podcast today while cake decorating (was backed up on all of 'em...listening to Wait Wait from mid-summer was weird!) and I heard you mention it. Thanks!"

Ha thanks!! I need to download some Wait Wait to listen to in my car on the way to/from work because I'm sick of all my other podcasts.