Erica's Reviews > Not The Marrying Kind

Not The Marrying Kind by Nicola Marsh

Jul 25, 12

Read on July 25, 2012

Not the Marrying Kind was a book I just loved and it was a story that was so cute and entertaining! Not the Marrying Kind had a very Sarah MacLean-y vibe about it and it was rocking.

Beck and Poppy had so much chemistry! There was smoking hot tension between the two of them and some hot hot scenes. I loved both Poppy and Beck. Both were so sure of themselves and confident which made for some fun conversation. Poppy is also so sassy and snarky. I was sad to see their story end. It was the kind of book to read in one sitting.

Not the Marrying Kind by Nicola Marsh is a must read for fans of a story with a good romance. I am very eager to pick up some of Nicola Marsh's other books after this one! I cannot wait to read another.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Not The Marrying Kind.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicola (new)

Nicola Marsh Thanks for the fav review, Erica, so glad you enjoyed Not the Marrying Kind.

message 2: by Nicola (new)

Nicola Marsh I'm so excited about another 5 star review, that should've read 'fab review!' lol

message 3: by Mitali (new)

Mitali Ahh, I can't wait for it!

message 4: by Nicola (new)

Nicola Marsh It's out now, Mitali.
This one is available in ebook only (from Entangled Publishing.)
So you can grab it at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, etc.. :)

message 5: by Heather (new) - added it

Heather Hi there,

I apologize if you've already reviewed this title on Amazon, but if you haven't, can you please go on there and post your review on there as well?

Thanks so much for all that you do!

~ Heather Riccio, Senior Publicist