Jagged's Reviews > Insanity

Insanity by Lauren Hammond

Jul 25, 12

bookshelves: books-i-have, favorites
Read on July 25, 2012

** spoiler alert ** What an AMAZING book! It kept me guessing! I had the idea that Addy's father killed Damien. But holy shit, the Dr. being her husband? I mean I should have guessed when the picture of the girl had violet eyes. It made me wonder but I was thinking that maybe he was a cousin or something. Not once did I think he was her husband.
And even with Damien, I wasn't too sure if he was ever actually real. I kept going back and forth between him being an imaginary friend or him having died at some point. I caught on that no one could see him but I wasn't prepared for the whole "men's ward" not being there! What a trip. What a wonderful job Lauren did of keeping me hanging on every word. And the cliff hanger....OH! So cruel! Perfectly done! I am very interested in what happened to land Addy where she is. I will most certainly be looking out for White Walls.
The only issue I had was that there were a few repetitive phrases that grated on my nerves. But otherwise...absolutely fantastic!
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Insanity.