Kindaslick's Reviews > You Slay Me

You Slay Me by Katie MacAlister

Jul 25, 12

I started this series in the wrong way. I actually got my hands on the Silver Dragons section of this series before realizing this is where it all starts. But I had already started reading the Silver Dragons ans was going to finish that first, as I didn't have these books at the time and Gabriel Tauhou sounded like such a hottie with a naughty body. So sue me. I'm able to break my OCD tendencies for hot guys. Color me female.

Now, as much as I loved the Silver Dragons I decided to come back and start at the beginning. I hate the beginning. Interesting story line. Hardly ever find a Dragon themed story that is worth the read. Don't get me wrong, the writing is fine, plot, interest, yada yada yada. I can not -stand- Aisling Grey.

I believe I got 3 books into this series before I was ready to kill this woman with my bare hands. I didn't care at that point what was going on or who she was saving or anything else. I was ready to be done with her. Even if Drake was literal sex, I hated her more then I wanted to hear about him. Shame.

So I'm on the fence with this "Dragon" series. While the Aisling Grey, Green Dragon series was enough to make me plot murder the Silver Dragon, May Northcott and Gabriel Tauhou story line I enjoyed.

3 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read You Slay Me.