Morgan's Reviews > The Wild Ones

The Wild Ones by M. Leighton

Aug 08, 2012

bookshelves: 4-stars
Read in August, 2012

Look at that cover! So. Freaking. Hot.

The Wild Ones by M. Leighton was an exciting, new romance novel for mature young adults. It's about growing up, pursuing your dreams, and finding your one true love. And just like the cover, it's pretty hot! The hook up scenes aren't extremely graphic, but the chemistry and the passion between Cami and Trick is electric!

Trick is a multifaceted character. He has the "bad boy" exterior, but on the inside he is all sweet and gooey, especially when his little sister is around. AWE! He made my fictional boyfriend list because he's gorgeous, talented, passionate, and selfless. Those are some good qualities!

Cami comes from money. Not everyone will be able to relate to the easy, luxurious life that Cami leads, but almost everyone will be able to understand and relate to the girl behind the money. Just like everyone else, Cami has to discover who she is and what SHE wants for her life. And just when she thinks she has everything figured out, she gets tossed a curve ball that can ruin everything.

M. Leighton is an extremely talented author. I've been thoroughly impressed by her paranormal and contemporary romance novels. Honestly, I've enjoyed every single book that I've read by her!

I gave The Wild Ones by M. Leighton 4 STARS. In my opinion, The Wild Ones is a realistic romance novel that will sweep young adults off their feet.

-XOXO

READING, EATING AND DREAMING

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Wild Ones.