Claudiu's Reviews > Vestige

Vestige by Deb Hanrahan

Aug 03, 2012

Read from July 29 to 31, 2012

Hey,i've just finished this book,and it was so awesome ! I've finished it in just 5 or 6 hours.The story is getting you really addicted,the way that Deb writes and the characters made me read it in such a little time.

Well,the story begins with Jon-the guy who lives on the streets along with his buddy-Bob-the dog.It seems that Jon is able to hear some voices who tell him that he must warn the people about the end of the world.He has an ability to see people's auras,and Bob has it too.
In the first few chapters we meet the other characters : Micah,Jess,Amber,Cody,Dustin and Clarke.Micah was such a great character,the way he talks and do things really made me put it on the fav list with Clarke,who is such an awesome girl,she is so different from the other girls.She is the good girl,let's sat it this way !
Ok,let's come back...after one day the things are getting crazy,in the next morning more than a half of population is missing,the kids under 13,some adults,and even the animals are starting to disappear.At school it seems that the teachers are missing to,so no more school-yay ! everything is a such a mess.Then the two main characters finally meet eachother and they decide to hang out together for a while.Then the father Thomas enters the scene,he is an important part of this book.And...then we meet Daniel Grimshaw-the guy who seems to be perfect at first sight,but he's not.Another important part of this book is the code that everyone must have on their right hand,a code that once put,you won't be able to enter in the church,or things like that,it was called -The Mark of the Beast-.Micah and Clarke are so clever and they decide not to make this stupid code on their hands.

Out there was plenty of funny moments that i enjoyed a lot,one of them was when at Starbucks the coffee was 20$ for a cup,and that moment when Clarke's neighbor was stealing tv's from other houses.I found these moments very funny :).Well i thinks this is all,i can't say anything else to you-just read it and you won't be disappointed.The book is reading so fast and you'll enjoy every part of it.Should i say how many stars ? well 5+ !

Thanks Deb for this book :)
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Vestige.

07/29/2012 page 75