Chrystina's Reviews > Take It Like a Vamp

Take It Like a Vamp by Candace Havens

Aug 08, 12

bookshelves: paranormal-romance
Read in August, 2012

What a fun read! This book was quick and lighthearted, perfect for a beach read or cozy evening in! A really good paranormal romance with lots of comedy!

Casey was hilarious, I loved waiting to see what was going to come out of her mouth next. I can honestly say that she is my favorite character in the book. She is down to earth and takes everything with a healthy dose of humor. Nick is her next-door neighbor and one of her best friends. He is always there for Casey when she is down, and she's been secretly crushing on him for a while.

Nick was just awesome, the complete package! He's a successful business man, super-sexy, and well he's a vampire (and he can be a little bit of an Alpha). They've known each other for months, and even though they are close, he still hasn't told Casey.

Since Nick and Casey have been friends for a while before the book actually starts, their relationship moves fast but it is completely believable. The chemistry is great between them and I enjoyed watching it progress, and overall they were really good together!

This was an enjoyable read, and also a quick and steady read with no slow or boring parts. A fun book for those of us who like a good romance!
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Take It Like a Vamp.

message 1: by Heather (new)

Heather Hi there,

I apologize if you've already reviewed this title on Amazon, but if you haven't, can you please go on there and post your review on there as well?

Thanks so much for all that you do!

~ Heather Riccio, Senior Publicist

Chrystina I've reviewed it already on Amazon and B&N :)

message 3: by Heather (new)

Heather Awesome! Thank you! Just doubling back and making sure it's reviewed in both spots. :D