Kame's Reviews > Seducing Cinderella

Seducing Cinderella by Gina L. Maxwell

Aug 08, 12

bookshelves: contemporary-romance
Read from July 24 to August 01, 2012

Reid and Luce are old friends; in fact Reid spent so much time at her house growing up that he was more like an additional older brother.

Reid is an athlete; he competes in mixed martial arts. He is rehabbing from an injury so he can regain his title. His normal trainer has left on a family emergency and Reid has been sent to a small town to a physical therapist named Lucinda Miller. He is convinced this small town therapist is a waste of time. He walks into her office and discovers Lucinda Miller is no other than Luce, his best friend’s younger sister – someone he hasn’t seen in many years.

Luce desperately wants to attract the attention of a surgeon who has just asked for her BFF’s phone number so he can ask her to the charity ball. Reid realizes that Luce holds the key to his recovery and offers to help transform her to catch the surgeon’s attention. Luce decides to use her vacation time and move Reid into her home to give him 24 hour therapy in exchange for the transformation.
Gina is masterful at creating interesting scenes and marvelous dialogue. The intimate scenes were sensual and creative. I prefer my characters a little more believable. Reid and Luce flaws and strong points lined up too perfectly for me. I would read another book by Gina Maxwell.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Seducing Cinderella.