Wendy's Reviews > Kiss of the Highlander

Kiss of the Highlander by Karen Marie Moning

Aug 03, 12

bookshelves: kindle, time-travel, pnr, hot-highlanders, favorites
Recommended to Wendy by: Karla
Read in July, 2012

Durstan, a hot higlander that's as alpha as they come and loves unconditionally, meets his match with his heroine Gwen. She's smart and pushes all his buttons, both good and bad.

The story is well paced and has a touch of pnr element and time travel which I enjoyed. I also adored the supporting characters in this and found that they played a major part in balancing this great little love story.

This is a romantic and "feel good" read, that had me laughing out loud. It's a winner!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kiss of the Highlander.

42.0% "Yes, you need to save him Gwen!" 2 comments
92.0% "Awww, poor Beatrice." 2 comments
100.0% "YES!"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Taiyesha-Duchess of Indiana this one is my favorite :)

Wendy Can't wait to read it Tai. :)

message 4: by Wendy (last edited Jul 27, 2012 08:15PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Wendy Looking forward to it, Sharon. :)

Hbeebti Oh this book is good! Enjoy.

Wendy Hbeebti wrote: "Oh this book is good! Enjoy."

Hey there girlie! Will do. :)

Sharon ✽ is an emotional book junkie ✽ Yay...glad u liked it too. the next 2 are just as good.

message 8: by Wendy (last edited Jul 30, 2012 09:22PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Wendy ❀ Sharon is an emotional book junkie ❀ wrote: "Yay...glad u liked it too. the next 2 are just as good."

Yes, it's a good one Sharon. I'm looking forward to finding out what happened to Dageus. :)

Kellie G. Hooray!! Glad you liked it!!

Wendy Kellie wrote: "Hooray!! Glad you liked it!!"

I did, I did Kellie!

Kristen (Peddler of Smut) Yaaay! You loved it. I think these are the best highlander books. Of course, I haven't read many highlander books but still... LOL. Fabulous review, Wendy.

Wendy Kristen wrote: "Yaaay! You loved it. I think these are the best highlander books. Of course, I haven't read many highlander books but still... LOL. Fabulous review, Wendy."

LOL, thanks Kristen! I did love this one very much. I'm a sucker for those hot highlanders and their kilts. Rather, what's hidden under those kilts! *giggles*

Sharon ✽ is an emotional book junkie ✽ u guys should read the McCabes by Maya Banks...yummy highlanders!

Wendy ❀ Sharon is an emotional book junkie ❀ wrote: "u guys should read the McCabes by Maya Banks...yummy highlanders!"

Oh the McCabe Brothers are HOT! Love that series too Sharon.

Sharon ✽ is an emotional book junkie ✽ they sure are....and shes coming out w/a new one!

Wendy ❀ Sharon is an emotional book junkie ❀ wrote: "they sure are....and shes coming out w/a new one!"

Oh yes, I forgot about that one. Out in Sept, not long now.

Blacky *Romance Addict* I'm just finishing this one <3 <3 Great book!

Karla Great job Wendy!!

Wendy Blacky wrote: "I'm just finishing this one <3 <3 Great book!"

Yes I agree, Blacky!

Wendy Karla wrote: "Great job Wendy!!"

Thanks Karla. :)

KatLynne Great review Wendy! Loved this book too:)!

Wendy Thanks KatLynne! It's a winner!