Angela's Reviews > Somebody Killed His Editor

Somebody Killed His Editor by Josh Lanyon

Aug 09, 12

bookshelves: m-m
Read from August 05 to 09, 2012

What can I say about this book? I loved it. This was my first Josh Lanyon book, so I was keen to know it if was going to good and boy was it. Kit Holmes was the perfect narrative for the novel. I liked that he wasn't perfect, ie didn't sound like he did any exercise, and he drunk a lot. I liked too that his career was in decline. Why? Because it put him back into the path of J.X. Not giving too much away to say that J.X was someone Kit had a brief weekend fling with and boy I could see the sparks flying. This book gripped me because there was a mystery to be solved and I had no idea who did it. There were numerous suspects and Kit was very obviously a suspect for a while. There was intrigue, after all what do you expect when bunch of authors all get together. Their imaginations go into over drive.

If you haven't read anything by Josh Lanyon, I highly recommend you give this book a try.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Somebody Killed His Editor.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Angela Just started reading and I already think this book is going to be right up my alley. It might be my favourite m/m already as I love the style of writing (it reminds me a little bit of Southern Vampire Mysteries which I adore). Can't wait to finish.