Natalia Sulca's Reviews > Where We Belong

Where We Belong by Emily Giffin

Jul 24, 12

Read on July 24, 2012

After reading so many tweets about this book, I was slightly relieved and excited when it finally came out. I must say that it was wonderful! There were themes in the book that I can not and never will understand, which I think stems from my constant desire to have children someday. Still, the events and characters were vary realistic, and the book represents the Positive sides to adoption which I love. The only reason I don't give the book a five, is because I hate books with unresolved endings. I hate when it is left up to me to decide where the characters will end up. I've always loved epilogs. For me the perfect ending is the one that tells me every way that the characters end up. The one that leaves no unanswered questions or loose ends.
Lastly, I must say I loved this book once again, and that emily Giffin is getting better and better with each book she comes out with. Like Heart of the matter, I am really sad that its over, but am glad that the sadness isn't as profound as it was when I finished heart of the matter. :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Where We Belong.

07/24/2012 "How does someone give up their kid? I don't get it"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Carrie Zagzebski I just finished this book anf felt the same way. I was like , thats it? She needsto write a follow up book:)

Natalia Sulca We'll probably see them in another book. Just like we saw Claudia and ben in this book, but still. I was so disappointed.