Sarah's Reviews > Sweet Peril

Sweet Peril by Wendy Higgins

Feb 17, 13

bookshelves: to-read-series-sequels, to-read-own, loved-it, best-couples, dream-guys, this-would-make-a-good-movie
Read from February 16 to 17, 2013

Ow Kai

description

I loved being in Kai's head. We can see how much he struggles to be worth of Anna's love.
I love his dirty but fun mind. It's impossible not love him!

He is definitely my favorite male character and I don't think I'm ready to say goodbye to this series.

It can't end it just can't, Wendy!

Merged review:

CAN'T WAIT!

Sweet Evil was one of my favorite reads of 2012

EDITED

Wendy just posted this on her website

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This just happened

So, I'm like this

And this

[image error]

A gazillion stars!!!

Sweet Peril live up to its successor, Sweet Evil. Anna's journey still rich, heartbreaking, passionate and funny.

On this second installment we learn more about the Nephs' story, we got to see the characters we learn to love struggle with what they are, and witness the characters growth and make new friends.

Sweet Peril is unputdownable! I only stopped my reading to sleep. And the first thing i did when I open my eyes the next day was to go back to my reading.

So, friends, I can't hardly wait for you all too experience this. And if you didn't read the first book yet, you don't know what you're missing out!

PS: Thanks Wendy who provided a fan like me to read this incredible story before it came out :)
35 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sweet Peril.

02/16/2013 page 79
02/16/2013 page 248
66.0% "It's so good you guys!
Only stopping to sleep"
02/17/2013 page 374
100.0% "*.*"

Pang December 2013!!! Damn it!! It's extremely soooooooo long for me. But, I'm still VERY Happy, Happy, and HAPPY. :D

William D: LUCKY YOU! SO EXCITED TO READ!

Sarah William wrote: "D: LUCKY YOU! SO EXCITED TO READ!"

Thanks, William!
You will love it!

message 4: by Katherine (new)

Katherine Can you give me a tiny hint about the book??!! Hahaha

Sarah Katherine wrote: "Can you give me a tiny hint about the book??!! Hahaha"

What kinda of hint? hahaha
I don't want spoiler for you

message 6: by Katherine (new)

Katherine Ugh I can't wait until April! Will kaidan reveal any of his feelings to Anna?

Em~Lost In A Dream~ Lucky Duck. e.e

Sarah Let's just say that he wants to be worthy of Anna :)

message 9: by Katherine (new)

Katherine Your killing me!!!!

Jackie (No Bent Spines) So jealous....

message 11: by Katherine (new)

Katherine Does it end with a cliffhanger or is it similar to the ending of the first book?

Sarah Katherine wrote: "Does it end with a cliffhanger or is it similar to the ending of the first book?"

yeah, is similar to the ending of the first book but a little bit more hopeful :)

message 13: by Katherine (new)

Katherine Yay okay thanks! Can't wait to read it! :)

message 14: by Giselle (new)

Giselle ahhh, como voce conseguiu o livro antes de ser lancado e com a assinatura da autora?????!

Sarah Foi uma promoção que eu acabei ganhando