Jennifer Armentrout's Reviews > Sweet Peril

Sweet Peril by Wendy Higgins

Aug 15, 12

The followup to Sweet Evil is amazing and seductive. And Kai...? Swoon

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sweet Peril.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Beth (new) - added it

Beth  (Curling Up With A Good Book) So cannot wait...one of my most favorite books!!

message 2: by Lindsey (new) - added it

Lindsey W. Agreed! Really enjoyed the first one!

message 3: by Claudia (new) - added it

Claudia Andrea is there a release date for the second one yet? I loved this book!!!

Korey When does this come out

Merita Oh my gosh im sooo jealous right now. I NEED THIS NOW!!!! Pleeeaasseee!!!!

Kaitlyn Ahh I'm dying...I want to read that book soo bad! Love Kai!!

Danielle Way jealous!!! I can't wait to read it!! <3 Kai!

Caryn SO JELLY!!!!

message 9: by Jessa (new) - added it

Jessa Russo AAAAH! So jealous!

Heather When is sweet hope coming out ? We need it !! LOL

message 11: by Anja (new) - added it

Anja Omggg do we know yet when this is gonna be out? Soo excited!! And jealous :D

message 12: by Wendy (new) - added it

Wendy Higgins *sticks head in* No release date yet...I'm hoping to have news in September. :)

Charisse OMG! So jealous and excited at the same time! When is the release date?

message 14: by Melody (new) - added it

Melody OMG I'm so jealous!! Cannot wait till this comes out :)

Danielle Wendy, soon! Pretty please!!! I need more Kai!

Jodie :O lucky you!

message 17: by Dawn (new) - added it

Dawn So it's deffo going to publication? Lordy I hope so, loved Sweet Evil :)

Aimee Is this a hint that the 2nd book is going to be published? Gosh I hope so! It was such an amazing story!

Word Blog-Robin *la la la la* I don't wanna hear anything until I know I can read it soon lol

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

message 21: by Wendy (new) - added it

Wendy Higgins Erin wrote: "So we may know in Sept if it is picked up? I really hope it is (crosses fingers)."

Yep. Sept would be the earliest we'd have news.

message 22: by Beth (new) - added it

Beth  (Curling Up With A Good Book) It will be picked up Wendy!!! It WILL!!!!!!!

Korey Can't wait for this to come out!!

message 24: by Lindsey (new) - added it

Lindsey W. No fair!!!! :)

Amanda Croley agghh jealous!! I can't wait to read it!

message 26: by Anja (new) - added it

Anja Please tell me there won't be a love triangle between Anna, Kai and Kopana...pleaseee :D

message 27: by Wendy (new) - added it

Wendy Higgins Anja wrote: "Please tell me there won't be a love triangle between Anna, Kai and Kopana...pleaseee :D"

Anna loves Kai. Kope is her friend. That is all I will say. ;-)

message 28: by Anja (new) - added it

Anja Thanks Wendy :))

message 29: by Pang (new) - rated it 4 stars

Pang Wendy wrote: "Anja wrote: "Please tell me there won't be a love triangle between Anna, Kai and Kopana...pleaseee :D"

Anna loves Kai. Kope is her friend. That is all I will say. ;-)"

YAYyyyyy!!!! I'm so glad to know that! :D Please!! give me some break of love triangle! ><

message 30: by Shambhawi (new) - added it

Shambhawi P. Wendy wrote: "Anja wrote: "Please tell me there won't be a love triangle between Anna, Kai and Kopana...pleaseee :D"

Anna loves Kai. Kope is her friend. That is all I will say. ;-)"

NO LOVE TRIANGLE? *happy dances* YAYY!!

Saphire Pheww I have been worrying over this for quite some time. I am done with love triangles. God, they are in almost every book. They make me want to pull my hair out.

message 32: by Roza (new) - rated it 4 stars

Roza Dimka No love triangle, pinky swear. Oh thank you, thank you I would have killed myself if there were one. I want Anna to be for Kai and Kai alone.

Danielle I *hate* love triangles.

Jessica oh god, i really hope there isnt. i can't stand them. so excited, not long now until its published! can't wait to start.

Saphire It is published tom!!!!