Kylie's Reviews > 666 Park Avenue

666 Park Avenue by Gabriella Pierce

F 50x66
Jul 24, 12

Read from July 20 to 22, 2012 — I own a copy

666 Park Avenue by Gabriella Pierce is the first book in this incredible series. It is Secret circle meets Gossip girl.

The story starts in Paris, but is primarily set in New York and tells the story of American-born Jane Boyle. Who after the tragic death of her parents is sent to live with her paranoid and overprotective grandmother in France. Jane left her overprotective grandmother when she was old enough and move to Paris to become an architect.

It is in Paris that Jane is swept of her feet by Malcolm Doran. He is everything she ever dreamed about and though she hasn't known him very long she has fallen madly in love with him. When she makes the ultimate decision to follow her heart and leaves her whole world behind to move to New York to be with Malcolm. To the family she has always hoped for but first impressions can be deceiving and with the Doran Family that is exactly what she will find out.

Before she goes she has to tie up some loose ends and pay her grandmother one last visit. And this is where the story really gets interesting. I don’t want to say to much more but hold on to your broom sticks.

What I found refreshing about this story was that even though it is a story about witches, this fact that it felt like it wasn’t constantly being pointed out in the story. That Gabriella allowed the story and characters to grow and developed with out constantly reminding us they are witches .

I loved the fact that the chapters were not long and drawn out. That if I had to put the book down ( not that I wanted to) I was not in the middle of a chapter.

666 Park Avenue has just been made into a TV series by ABC in the States, you can watch the trailer here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rL4GS...

The story is full of twist and turns that will leave you begging for more.

Will this fairy tale have a happy ending or will it become a nightmare?
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read 666 Park Avenue.

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Is this book based on the new TvV show 666 Park Ave?

Kylie Colleen wrote: "Is this book based on the new TvV show 666 Park Ave?"

Hi the tv series is based on this book series

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I read the book preview. The characters are named different.