Brandon Witt's Reviews > Thirteen

Thirteen by Kelley Armstrong

Jul 28, 12

Read in July, 2012

Such mixed emotions as I write this review. I’ve been with Kelley since Bitten so many years ago. She instantly became my favorite author. Ultimately inspiring my own gay series, Men of Myth. Her books have gotten me through many a rough spot and many a wonderful ones as well. I feel like the women of the otherworld are dear friends as this point. 13 didn’t let me down. Man! Kelley went out with a bang, and remained true to all of her characters. It was wonderful to get to hear a bit from each of them while following Savannah through the ups and downs of this adventure. I can’t say enough for how wonderful this book is and how perfect the series is. I will miss the Otherworld series greatly; however, looking forward to starting the series all over again very soon. Wonderful job, Ms. Armstrong. Thank you for letting me into this amazing world!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Thirteen.

07/24/2012 page 1
0.0% "From Bitten, ten years ago, Kelley has been my favorite author. I am going to miss my favorite series so much. A little sad as I start this book, but so excited to see where she takes me!"
07/27/2012
90.0% "So wonderful and I'm so sad I'm almost done!"