Valerie Mcqueen's Reviews > Something Witchy This Way Comes

Jul 24, 12

Read on July 23, 2012

my review of Something Witchy This Way Comes by Veronica Blade

Rating 5*****

This book was provided free from the author in exchange of honest literary review.

Tessa has lived the last seventeen and a half years in near obscurity. Her parents stopped caring over ten years ago. She's not a member of the pooular clique at school, and she's raising her five year old sister. If that wasn't enough now her life is in danger!
When informed by agents posing as staff at school she needed a bodyguard for protection, Tessa thought they haf simply lost their mind. After meeting with Hayden, she realizes dark times may have a silver living. Hayden is a teenage girls dream....smoking hot, dreamy, and 100% bad boy.
Oh and by the way Tessa is a witch coming into her powers....

Ok I love Veronica Blade. I sat down and read this whole book in one evening. Absolutely awesome!!!!! Characters are believeable and true to life. The story holds you right there turning page after page on the edge of your chair. Tessa has strength I hope my own daughter will possess as she grows into a young woman. This novel is a no brainer ....just phenomenal ...and every other adjective I can give here. NOTE TO AUTHOR ....THIS WILL BR A SERIES RIGHT?????? I AM SO NOT DONE WITH THESE CHARACTERS AND THEIR STORY!!!!!!!!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Something Witchy This Way Comes.