Sam's Reviews > Wake Me Up Inside

Wake Me Up Inside by Cardeno C.

F_50x66
Aug 15, 12

Read on August 15, 2012

I was challenged to read this book by Cardeno C. I avoid shifter/paranormal books, they just aren't something I enjoy so knowing this, Cardeno challenged me to give this book a try. Now let me say that I love Cardeno's books but really me? read a book about something I avoid like the plague, umm no. However, it's written by Cardeno and hey, he challenged me! so I put aside my own discomfort and decided to read it. I can now admit...I was wrong. Yeah, Yeah I know, you are smirking Cardeno, go ahead, be all smug and proud, you deserve it, just don't assume I'll ever say you were right again because it won't happen again!

Seriously though, I am posting this because I want others who like Cardeno's books but aren't really sure about the whole shifter/paranormal angle to take a chance, even if you are like me and seriously avoid all things shifter or paranormal, just take a chance, you won't regret it.

I know I'll be reading the others in the series when they come out. I really loved this book, loved.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wake Me Up Inside.