Beth Cutwright's Reviews > Maddy's Floor

Maddy's Floor by Dale Mayer

Aug 12, 12

Read from July 29 to 30, 2012

I really enjoyed this paranormal read. Dale Mayer did an excellent job of building her characters and making them user friendly. Dr Maddy is a popular doctor who uses healing energies to heal her patients. She is as lovely inside as she is outside and everyone longs to be on her floor. The qualifications however are stringent and mean the patient must have at least 6 months to live. And there are those who refuse to play by the rules; they are desperate for healing and their energy is not pure enough to allow them to color inside the lines.

Maddy is responsible for her patients' well being and also for the balance of energy on her floor. Where is this black snakelike energy coming from.?Who is out to discredit her? Who is killing patients? It is a mystery and a dangerous one at that. She calls on her new found friend , Drew to help her as well as her mentor in energy manipulation, Stephan. Together they find the painful deranged plan of their enemy!

I loved the flow of this book and the well thought out plot and I loved how even minor characters were given some great history leading to where they found themselves in the pages of this book. I liked the slow build up of tension and the powerful astral projections and face to face encounters with the black energy. And I liked the smooth ending and how things were resolved to thee reader's satisfaction. The only thing I didn't care for were the love scenes. To me they were a bit of a distraction and really served little purpose, but that is a personal preference of mine.

I highly recommend this read if you like paranormal reads and are interested in astral projection and what the mind can do! It is powerful
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Maddy's Floor.