Ameer's Reviews > Beautiful Creatures

Oct 06, 13

liked it
bookshelves: book-club-possibilities, books-i-own
Read from August 11, 2012 to February 14, 2013

I know this says three stars but it's a very high three stars! I loved the story and I loved the idea but something about this just made me not want to give it 5 or 4 stars. I guess it might be some of the confusion I had and some of the thought processes the characters had and how they had trouble connecting certain things that lowered it a little bit. Also I wasn't a huge fan of the writing style. But I guess I can't complain about that because I know how difficult it can be writing one novel with someone else. I will be checking out Beautiful Darkness because I already own Beautiful Chaos (got it on sale) and Beautiful creatures wasn't that bad! Some may look at 3 stars and think it's not a great book but i see that it it pretty good!!!!

...... Okay fine! I'll change it to 4 stars but it will be a flat 4 stars.

I recommend this book to people who want something magical with love in it without the triangle. This is a very powerful love story that makes you feel all good inside. Kami and Margaret did an excellent job on this!!!! Great work guys! I'm looking forward to the next installments!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Beautiful Creatures.

08/16/2012 page 41
7.0% "I regret starting it because I want to read A Storm of Swords but I really want to read Beautiful Creatures too! I guess I'm going to have to pack 2 books to take with me to the beach now!!"
02/18/2013 page 324
57.0% "I got back to it! I'm finally reading it and I'm going to finish it!!! It's really good so far!!!"
show 3 hidden updates…