Eyehavenofilter 's Reviews > Amelia Anne is Dead and Gone

Amelia Anne is Dead and Gone by Kat Rosenfield

Jul 23, 12

bookshelves: impossible-young-love
Read in July, 2012

To say this was elequently written, would be the least I could possibly tell anyone who might think of not reading this amazing book. I just fell in love with everything that lay within the covers of this book.
Like nestling down in my bed with a fuzzy cat at my head,
and another purring at my feet, it was both comfy and a little dangerous, if I moved too quickly one cat could attack.
" ....gossip skipped up and down the asile and murmered in the spaces between the worn wood pews, until the black-cloaked pastor, his flushed face and thinning hair grown shiny and damp with perspiration, paused midsermon and said " Excuse me, but I must insist that the noise stop immediately."
it's rich with description, so adept the reader can almost smell the air in this small out of the way back woods town.
Becca, James, Amelia Anne, and Luke are all on a collision course with love, death, and separation.
Small towns have small secrets, some that should be shared, and most that should never see the lght of day.
Who stays, who goes, does anyone really have a choice?
This was so lovingly woven together, words that seemed to flow through a babbling brook, swirling around the rocks and making eddys in the sentences that were just breathtaking to read.
Absolutely, "Beau-te-ous"!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Amelia Anne is Dead and Gone.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Wendy Darling Absolutely, "Beau-te-ous"!

I agree with that! I'm glad you loved it, Ada-Lee. :)