Ally Tiner's Reviews > Virals

Virals by Kathy Reichs

Jul 23, 12

Read in July, 2012

Tory Brennen a 14 year old girl lives on a remote island with her father, who is a biologist. She didn't even know she had a father till her mother died, and went to live with her dad. She meets three other geek boys like herself, and they become close friends, even sharing the same Wolf DNA when breaking into a lab stealing a wolf-pup, who was infected with a virus, and they caught it, and became Virals. (They have super hearing, strength, smell, and eyesight, like a dog, also sharing the golden iris color on there eyes) They find something linked into a murder, then become chased, tracked, and shot at. Though the reason for the murder was so stupid. I was furious about it. But I had to read the ending to see how it turned out, and it was really intresting, it would've been my favorite book, but the way the victum was murdered, bugs my mind. I suggest you read it, but if your like me, don't read it! The author is also the creater of the famous telvision series Bones! She writes other books continuing Virals.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Virals.