Antoinette's Reviews > Daemon Hall

Daemon Hall by Andrew Nance

F 50x66
Jul 23, 12

Read from July 19 to 23, 2012, read count: 1

I was an advanced reader giveaway winner, thank you for giving me the chance to read and enjoy- Andrew Nance and Goodreads. I am sorry it took me so long to read but it was worth reading and had you captivated from the first page to the last. I loved how this book had so many short stories and how all the stories seemed to somehow go along with each of the five characters in the story. This book you can say is horror but its not too scary and not too horrific that you may get nightmares for days, but it will spook you out and give you the creeps. I really loved this book and can't wait to read the second book. You know what is so cool is that the chartacter in the story, Ian Tremblin is described and can be imagined to look exactly like the actual author Andrew Nance.
I don't think you will be disappointed each story is different and it all seems to wrap around this haunted house. Daemon Hall is built on an ancient burial and assumed haunted land by Indians.... A famous horror author who is hosting a writing contest, he chooses five finalist and is to judge who will become a published author after a night in the hunted mansion of Daemon Hall. It will be a night of scary storytelling.
So please read and enjoy!
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Daemon Hall.