Sarah Taft's Reviews > A Voice in the Wind

A Voice in the Wind by Francine Rivers

6192467
Jul 23, 12

I'm normally not a person who goes ga-ga over this type of book as the faith and political aspects generally deter me from picking it off the shelf.

However... Francine Rivers just has a way with words in this style of book that makes me go INSANE. The first book of hers that I read was Redeeming Love, and that was absolutely phenomenal. I then looked for more of her books and found this one. Not knowing exactly what to expect, because I couldn't find a detailed synopsis besides what my family and friends said, I was slightly anxious.

This anxiety was blown away after getting past the first 150 pages. Once the story picked up, (I thought the beginning was rather dry and boring, yet necessary) I was drawn in and found I couldn't put it down.

Hadassah's story is absolutely captivating, as are the struggles and difficulties faced by the others in the story. I'm most definitely looking forward to seeing what Ms. Rivers concocts in the next book... Because I have NO IDEA what to expect.

In conclusion, Ms. Francine Rivers, you have earned my trust.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Voice in the Wind.