Mahlet's Reviews > Need

Need by Sherri Hayes

Jun 02, 13

bookshelves: eagerly-anticipating, bdsm, erotic-romance, series
Read in June, 2013

Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Need.

06/02/2013 marked as: read

Marge Lucky you!!!!! It is not out on ebooks yet. I might have to go and buy at the book store

message 2: by Mahlet (last edited Jul 29, 2012 03:29PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mahlet I watched Sherri Hayes video chat Friday night - there will be 4 books total in this series. I was very happy with this one and it's going to be a long and tough wait for #3 next year.

Also, the publisher is Australian (it's actually E.L. James' old publisher). I'm pretty sure you're going to have to ask your local bookstores to special order it for you. Otherwise, buy directly from Australian publisher. With shipping, you end up getting above $22, but I couldn't NOT get it :)

Marge Thanks for the info. I will go ahead and buy at the bookstore. :)

Marge Mahlet I went to amazon to buy Need and it was available as Kindle E-book. So of course I bought it. :)

I have been reading The Siren it does not seem to keep my interest, but as Nas always says keep reading lol

Kristal Taylor I couldn't believe how steamy this book got. Series just getting better .....

Mahlet Waves!! You're blowing through them! :) Sorry for the delay - just had a job interview this morning - EEK! Haven't done THAT in a long time ((wish me luck!!))

I am SOOOOO rewarding myself with awesome romance books...Basically all weekend I think! *Grin*

The sexual tension in Need was out of this world!!...I remember getting very anxious in this one, praying repeatedly, "PLEASE don't make me wait for book 3!!" I hope you enjoy Truth, too. The tension is ramped up there as well – It kind of lies just under the surface of the entire book. After you finish it, I’ll tell you about what I begged from Sherri via Twitter ;)