Gwen Milam's Reviews > Decision Points

Decision Points by George W. Bush

F 50x66
Aug 04, 12

Maybe my review won't be as analytical and intellectual as most of the others that are written here. I am a middle aged white American woman. I did not complete college but later went back to school to get my certificate at a vocational school. Since that time I have worked in the health insurance industry for 23 years.
I'm not wholeheartedly in to politics but I do listen to my husbands views and he does feel strongly about politics and he knows all about history, wars and anything any time period that you would want to discuss with him. I do watch the news daily, local and World.
Needless to say I have become much more involved in the last 16 years since we became married.
Having said all that so that you might have a sense of who is writing this review, I will begin it.
I was a George W. Bush fan from the beginning and I love him even more now after reading this book. I felt very safe when he was on office. I knew that he had served in the Reserve do he military training. He had graduated from both Yale and Harvard. How many can day that! He was a strong Christian

He knew what jos agendas would be while he was I
N office and worked diligently to help those too pass. The records of the agendas while he wading off overly turned out to have grunted up very.
Thank you Mr. President.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Decision Points.