Natalie's Reviews > Demonically Tempted

Demonically Tempted by Stacey Kennedy

Jul 22, 12

bookshelves: to-read
Read in July, 2012

As of late my head has been tightly wrapped with reading the Historical Fiction/Romance which I love so much, but when an email for this tour came to me I had to stop so I could read this series. The covers drew me in and when I read the blurb I had a feeling it was going to be a good series. Now I am a total Paranormal junkie, but to be honest I haven't really read a lot with Ghost's, it is a particularly interesting subject to me being able to talk with the spirits, mediums and so on. My father passed away 5-years ago and I'll tell you there hasn't been a day gone by I wish to hell I could see him, talk to him just one more time. So when I read the blurb for this series I had a feeling it was going to be good. What I didn't realize was that is was going to be awesome.

Tess and Kipp have to be two of the most favorite characters I have loved reading. Tess is just a normal down to earth, girl next door kinda gal, living her life, going to work, being with her friend Carley, who by the way is so funny, I liked her right away, but Tess has this ability that really only Carley knows about. She has the ability to see, hear and talk with ghosts who haven't crossed over yet, she was in a fatal car accident and after being brought back to life woke up with this ability.

Kipp McGowen, a young cop, hot, sexy, funny, kind, did I say hot.....omg this man sizzles, but there's one problem....he's a ghost who is trying desperatly to get Tess to help him. The heat the bounces between Tess and Kipp makes you need to have a cold shower after reading this book, or go make your partner/spouse a very happy person :) So Kipp the hunk needs Tess to help him find out not only who killed him but Hannah as well which is contected to Kipp's death as the story begins. This book is packed full of everything you look for in a great book, funny, shocking, mystery, a love story, sizzling sexy scenes, a fantastic plot and story line that will take you on an incredible rollercoaster ride of emotions with an ending that I DID NOT see coming. I could NOT put this book down, I read it in a day and went on to book #2 and read it in a day.

Book two picks up right where the first one ends, now you really must read them in order to understand and grasp the whole concept to fully enjoy them. The cast of characters is one you will bond with, Eddie, Max, Zach, I'd have to say Zach and Carley are so funny, they are like your best friends, you will laugh out loud at Tess with her bold attitude, she has no problem telling you like it is, she is a call em how she see's em gal, but kind, vulnerable, soft hearted. I really liked Tess she reminded me of myself lol.

This series is one you really don't want to pass by, if your looking for something new, action packed, great love story, sexy, hot as hell scenes, fantastic cast and an outstanding story, this is the series you will want to sit out on your deck in the wonderful sun or take to the beach with you. This is a huge summertime hit and I can't wait until the Fall for book #3, I will probably have withdrawls until I get the third book in my hands. Bravo Stacey Kennedy Bravo!!!! Enjoy everyone!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Demonically Tempted.