Amy's Reviews > Her Best Catch

Her Best Catch by Lindi Peterson

Jul 23, 2012

liked it
Read from July 22 to 23, 2012

This book is actually more 2.5 stars. It was okay. It was cute. This does not mean it's not a good story or poorly written, it's just based on my personal taste. Had I known what it was about in advance I probably wouldn't have read it all, because it's not my normal genre. It was free on Amazon, and a friend recommended it, so I got it for no other reason than I don't pass up a free book.

For a Christian Romance novel it was pretty good. I enjoyed the Atlanta references, and I liked that Ashton was a former Braves pitcher. The main thing that bugged me was that most of the characters seemed pretty immature for their age. They were supposed to be young Christian singles in their late Twenties, but I feel like they acted more like early Teens. They seemed pretty immature to me, but I guess that was just due to their lifestyle and being a little less worldly than what I am used to. I would still recommend it to anyone who is in the market for a Christian Romance, in that case, I'm sure it will be thoroughly enjoyed!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Her Best Catch.