Jencey/'s Reviews > Arranged

Arranged by Catherine McKenzie

Aug 23, 12

bookshelves: chick-lit
Read from July 22 to August 22, 2012

Catherine Mckenzie is an International Bestselling author of Spin and Arranged. I have one copy of Arranged to giveaway to a lucky reader. I am also so excited to share her latest book.

Synopsis:

Anne seems to fall in and out of relationships while she watches others find success. Her best friend Sarah is recently engaged and her brother Gilbert has a great family. Anne ponders what she can do to change her luck and then she finds a business card for Blythe and Company. What does Blythe and Company do? They arrange marriages. What will Anne find and will it be the love of her life?

My Thoughts:

Other people have highly recommended Catherine Mckenzie. I won her book through librarything.com. I really enjoyed the book and couldn’t put it down. I stayed up late to read about ninety pages last. I had to find out how it ended.

Contact Catherine through Facebook and her website or e-mail.
Please check posts your entries through the rafflecopter below. Please also include a comment below your e-mail or I won’t be able to send you your prize. The giveaway is open to US residents. The giveaway will run from August 23, 2012 to August 30th at mid night
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Arranged.

07/26/2012 page 130