Darcy's Reviews > The Principal's Office

The Principal's Office by Jasmine Haynes

Jul 22, 12

bookshelves: 2012, erotica
Read on July 22, 2012

This was an interesting book, we have only seen glimpses of Rachel in the previous books. She has seemed mousy and dowdy, turns out Rachel she isn't, she just needed the right person to let her shine. You can tell that her ex-husband didn't appreciate her and did what he could to box her in.

After their divorce Rachel is trying to find herself again, and boy does she. Through the book she stands up to her kids, to situations at her job, and finds that vanilla sex isn't for her. Her interludes with Rand seem to give her more and more confidence with each one. The odd connection the two had that was revealed mid-book surprised me, although I shouldn't have been. This connection added more to the story.

I really liked how Rand and Rachel feed off of each other. The rules kept changing, but Rand pushed Rachel in a way that she needed and learned to love, you could tell by the way that she pushed back at him.

I hated the ex at the end, he was such a bastard! I was so happy when Rachel decided that she needed to stand up to him and she did so in a spectacular way! The ending was great, one in which Rachel will keep doing what she can do to find herself.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Principal's Office.