Paula Ratcliffe's Reviews > Flight

Flight by Alyssa Rose Ivy

Nov 30, 14

bookshelves: arcs, for-review, virtual-book-tour, full-moon-bites, read-in-2012
Read from July 27 to 28, 2012

** spoiler alert ** I was given this book in exchange for a honest and fair review. I received no money to sway my opinion.

Allie and her friend Jess take to New Orleans for a job working for Allie's father. Allie is all set in her path in life to go to Princeton. What she didn't count on was meeting Levi who seems to fire something inside of her not even she could predict. Jess starts out as a typical friend the opposite of Allie early on Jess ends up leaving and in so leaves Allie on her own like her father does. She takes up with Levi knowing that there is something mysterious about him and doing her best to figure it out.

We also meet Levi's friend Jared, Owen and Owen's sister Hailey. Hailey ends up being a great friend to Allie bonding with her. Filing in the hole left by Jess, Hailey fills in Allie on the supernatural side of Levi.

I really enjoyed this story I can't wait to see how it continues it's definitely up there with some of the greatest YA authors like Lauren Kate, Becca Fitzpatrick and Cate Tiernan to mention a few. I think everyone who loves YA, paranormal will love this story!
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Flight.