Gerry's Reviews > The Walking Dead, Compendium 1

The Walking Dead, Compendium 1 by Robert Kirkman

Apr 30, 14

bookshelves: graphic-novel, horror
Read from July 22, 2012 to April 30, 2014 — I own a copy

This Volume contains Issues # 1-48 of Robert Kirkman`s Amazing series of Books. These are comics but not in the Traditional sense.These books are based in the zombie genre as a Background framework for the Outstanding Character relationships that unfold throughout the writing.This series is all about the interweaving of some truly captivating Characterizations through even better writing.If you even remotely enjoy the AMC series ; you owe it to yourself to consult the Source material. A very engrossing read that you will find hard to put down.So much more detail then the series has to offer and , as with most film projects, the books were changed somewhat.Read a little bit of these then see how the series differs a little.I am a Huge fan of the Series ; but , as always, The BOOKS are much BETTER.This is NOT your kiddies Comic Folks.This is a Gritty,Dark,Sexual,and Violent world intended for Adults all the way through ; but a very good read however ! If you are one that is easily offended , steer clear ; if not, DIVE IN !!
If you BUY it - Get it on Amazon for about 25 bucks cheaper then List price.I buy pretty much ALL of my books there - Used or New !!
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Walking Dead, Compendium 1.

04/30/2014 marked as: read