Cristina's Reviews > Dead Sky Morning

Dead Sky Morning by Karina Halle

Jul 23, 12

bookshelves: supernatural-subject, suspense, young-adult, romance
Read in July, 2012

I just had an unintended reading marathon, where I started Dead Sky Morning last night, reluctantly put it down at 2:30am, picked it back up at 8am, and could barely put it down.

Oh. My. Word.

These books just keep getting better. It was down right creepy, and certainly terrifying. Such descriptive words! The pacing was superb, nail biting one moment, breathable the next. What an adrenaline rush!!

And Dex and Perry... wow. To have such passion in your life - both positive and negative - has got to be downright exhausting!!

I'm certainly having inklings about Perry, and just how special she is... Dex is still rather quite the enigma, but as riding along as Perry's shadow in all this, he certainly feels like "my" enigma.

I just can not express how much fun it is to read this world. Happily knowing I don't have to live it, but ever so grateful for the escape. 5 days a week of normal drudgery, and then a weekend of excitement! Perry gives me hope that even at 10 years older than she, aka Dex's age, that maybe I can find my *it* too. Whatever *it* may be.

Can't wait to start Lying Season!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dead Sky Morning.