Jena's Reviews > Wrong Bed, Right Guy

Wrong Bed, Right Guy by Katee Robert

Jul 27, 12

Read from July 22 to 23, 2012

Wrong Bed, Right Guy is the perfect seductive read that will make anyone smile. It's hot. It's fun. It'll have you not being able to turn the pages fast enough! I couldn't get enough of these characters.

Elle finally decides she's waited long enough and dropped too many hints, so she literally climbs into her boss's bed and seduces him. She thinks everything is going how she wants it to until Elle realizes it's not Nathan with her in bed, but his bad boy brother Gabe. Humiliated, she flees. But Gabe, despite Elle being the opposite of what he normally goes after, can't get her out of his head. Can Gabe convince Elle that climbing into bed with him wasn't a mistake after all?

This book seriously starts off so sexy and hooks you right from the beginning. Within the first few pages I was already wrapped up in Elle's story. Then Gabe and Nathan were thrown into the bunch and I was a goner. I mean the clubs... sexy! The men... perfect. The tension... gripping. The art and tattoo aspect... so hot and so something that compels me to a person. Every little thing made me totally fall in love with the story.

Characters who are both sexy, innocent, and full of creativeness. A story that is seductive, yet playful. You can't go wrong! I whipped through this one so quickly, and I loved every moment of it! Katee never disappoints and I cannot wait to read whatever book she throws my way next!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wrong Bed, Right Guy.

Quotes Jena Liked

Katee Robert
“Her bouts of bitchiness were really starting to grow on him, which just proved how in over his head he was.”
tags: humor

Katee Robert
“Yeah, well, that won’t matter if your throat starts swelling and you die in my passenger seat.” That could happen with an allergic reaction. He’d seen it on the Discovery Channel.”
tags: humor

Katee Robert
“Don’t call me babe. I’m not a floozy. Or a freaking talking pig.”

Katee Robert
“The guy in bed with her was not Nathan. Which meant Elle was buck-naked and wantonly riding the wrong guy.”

07/22/2012
60.0% "Sooooo good!"
07/23/2012
100.0% "So good! Ah loved."

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Heather Hi Jena,

We are trying to get Katee's book into the top 100 on Amazon. We need at least 30 reviews on Amazon and have 17 right now. Her link is down right now for maintenance, but if you could post your review love once it's live again tomorrow afternoon, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks so much for all that you do!

~ Heather Riccio, Senior Publicist

Jena Heather wrote: "Hi Jena,

Yeah I'll double check tomorrow and see if mine is up there or not :)

Heather Thanks! :)