Candice's Reviews > Point of No Return

Point of No Return by N.R. Walker

Aug 21, 12

bookshelves: cops, highly-recommend
Read from August 19 to 21, 2012

4.5 stars The first part of this book was good, you get to see the build up and development of the relationship of Matt and Kira,you meet the other detectives, and Kira's family, all likeable characters. The story has the feeling of a happy little romance story that is all nice and rosy and wasn't real sure if I was going to really enjoy the same thing through the rest of the book. I would say that towards the last 1/4 of the book that was when everything changed and things started happening and became so intense that I couldn't put the book down until I finished it and found out how everything was going to work out. There were only a couple of minor things that I would have liked a little bit resolution with, but quality writing that had me on the edge of my seat. Wonderful story, great characters and I only hope that this author gives us more of all them.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Point of No Return.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by N.R. (new) - added it

N.R. Walker Thanks for reading! I'm glad you enjoyed these boys, and yes there will be more of them. :) Will finish my WIP then give these boys some more life with words. :) At any rate, they won't be out til next year. I hope you think it's worth the wait :)

Candice N.R. wrote: "Thanks for reading! I'm glad you enjoyed these boys, and yes there will be more of them. :) Will finish my WIP then give these boys some more life with words. :) At any rate, they won't be out til ..."

Thanks for letting me know. Yes, I think it is worth the wait to have the boys back.