Sanchi's Reviews > The Dallas Cowboys: The Outrageous History of the Biggest, Loudest, Most Hated, Best Loved Football Team in America

The Dallas Cowboys by Joe Nick Patoski

Sep 12, 12

bookshelves: won-in-giveaway-on-good-reads-o

I won this from a goodreads giveaway from firstreads a while back. It did take me some time to finish it as the book is very large:) I loved it The author did an excellent job at doing research for the book and transcribing it into an easy-to-follow format so it is easy to read for anyone. That was the best part of the book for me I love football and now I know so much about the cowboys its uncanny lol. I really thought the thought and work put into this book and the extreme detail earns it a 5 out of 5 star rating! I have already passed this on to a huge dallas cowboys fan and he is now reading it as well. Great job Mr. Patoski for this awesome book and I just know so many will love it.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Dallas Cowboys.

08/01/2012 page 25
3.0% "Am learning about the cowboys and at 718 pages will be working on this one in my spare time for months. good thing i can jump into some other books for small breaks in between. lol"
08/06/2012 page 150
18.0% "i am done with this one for a little while too many pages to get through although interesting really not exciting me:("
08/13/2012 page 175
21.0% "Am having trouble staying focused to continue on with this book I have to keep going got one serious cowboys fan waiting rather impatiently to read it and offer maybe a second opinion to mine this should be interesting lol."
08/17/2012 page 328
40.0% "This book is going to make a lot of Cowboy fans proud. I am taking in a lot of information here and will definitely never lose an argument again having to do with anything in history about this team lol! Am finally starting to get into it though and am really hoping the pace continues I have got such a ways to go yet:) wish me luck"