Ashly's Reviews > Crash

Crash by Nicole  Williams

Jul 23, 12

Read on July 22, 2012

I am going to steal a line directly from Jude and it pretty much sums up the entire book "When you say buckle up, you mean suit up for the damn apocalypse". That is what you need to do when reading this book, BUCKLE UP for an amazing ride. From start to finish I was completely captivated by this book, no where ever did it drag or become mundane or typical. This book had everything that you could possibly want....Love (check), heartbreak(check), dysfunctional family (check), Douchebag Quarterback who thinks he's gods gift to women (check), twists and turns you never saw coming (check), and an ending that ties up some things but leaves you wanting more from these characters (CHECK, CHECK, CHECK!!). I was enthralled with the passion and love that Luce and Jude had for each other and how they managed themselves throughout the book. Luce was no damsel in distress, and Jude was definitely no Knight in Shining Armor but they made it work for them. Gosh I dont know what else to say except well done Ms. Williams you are one hell of a writer and I will be starting on your others books because of this.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Crash.

Quotes Ashly Liked

Nicole  Williams
“It’s not hard to recognise something special when life’s thrown a lotta shit your way”

Nicole  Williams
“This man was the pope, president, and god of dodging the topic. Too bad for him he was dealing with the queen, holy mother, and empress of seeing through a man’s stream of shit.”

Nicole  Williams
“You can’t be friends with the person you were meant to spent your life with”

07/22/2012 page 126

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Crystal Serowka Just finished this book over the weekend. Definitely one of my favorites!