Aria's Reviews > Take a Bow

Take a Bow by Elizabeth Eulberg

F_50x66
Jul 21, 12

Read in July, 2012

Review can also be found here.

Take a Bow by Elizabeth Eulberg is one of the best books I’ve read so far in this year. I really love, love, love this book! Like what Susane Colasanti (author of When It Happens) has said, Take a Bow is definitely a fresh, fun and fabulous read that will have you cheering for new beginnings—and I did! I loved how realistic the characters are, especially the main characters! Even Jack and Ben are great! Back to the previous point; Emme is a darling, Carter is sweet, Ethan is adorable while Sophie is just the type of girl I’ve always wished that I could punch and break her nose.

I’ve read this book within two hours yesterday and everything is still very fresh in my mind. But honestly, I don’t even know if the compliments I’m trying to type can do this book justice! Everything is rushing to my head and then disappears before I can pluck the sentence out and transfer it to my fingers.

All I know that I have to type now is that Take a Bow is definitely a book that makes me want to read it over and over until every single word is embedded into my mind—and I don’t have many books in my mini library that actually makes me feel that way either.

So, for those who love reading romance, teen fiction with slices of life and/or the auditions life (Take a Bow is about Ethan, Emme, Sophie and Carter attending a performing arts school) that puts us through every day whether big or small, grabbing this book is a must!

…But, there is only one problem I have with this book. Why does the girl on the cover have brown hair instead of red? If the girl on the cover is Emme, it was clearly stated in the book that she has red hair in the present and only dyed her hair brown once in the past…Oh, whatever! It’s not like this affects the story in any way.

Rating: 5/5 stars

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Take a Bow.