Arti's Reviews > Fake Kate

Fake Kate by David Wailing

Jul 21, 12

Read on July 21, 2012

One of the most unique and confusing mysteries I've ever read. I got this for free ont the Kindle, so I decided "What the heck, let me just get it. It's a long book, it'll keep me entertained for a few hours," So I read it.

The ending. That was probably the best part for me because I really did not see that coming. The only tiny problem I had with it ++SPOILER++ is that one of them maries Ben and the other doesn't. I love true love stories, when the guy and girl are made for each other and they can love no one else but each other, so when I read the ending, I was a bit sad cause its not like it was TRUE LOVE.

I also started getting confused towards the ending wen Belinda started going crazy. I really had no idea what was happening the whole time. And the whole thing with Sam and stuff, and Kate being part of that society. That felt all blended together.

But I loved the story line. And the fact that you could see a picture of the dates and read about them before Kate/Belinda actually met him.

If it ever becomes free again, I would recommend buying it. It's one of those books that are good to read at the airport or in the airplane.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fake Kate.