Victoria's Reviews > Within Reach

Within Reach by Sarah Mayberry

Aug 14, 12

bookshelves: favorites
Read from August 11 to 12, 2012

5++ stars! A Heart felt story and an awesome read!

I fell in love with this book from page one. Sarah Mayberry is a very talented writer. In Within Reach, she weaved a wonderful story of overcoming tragedy and grief and the risking it all for love again. This book was heartbreaking, sweet and charming, and hot and steamy. If you are looking for a good romance with a great realistic story, then this is the book for you! You won't be disappointed!
5 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Within Reach.

Quotes Victoria Liked

Sarah Mayberry
“She ate toast in bed, then reread a favorite book, taking comfort from a story where she knew the outcome would be good and just and right.”
Sarah Mayberry, Within Reach

message 1: by KatLynne (new) - added it

KatLynne Nice review Victoria!

Victoria KatLynne wrote: "Nice review Victoria!"

Thank you very much, KatLynne. I loved this book!!!

Wicked Incognito Now I'm still at the beginning of the book. I think I cried three times so far. So I decided to read something else until I can calm down and come back to it.

Something about moms dying in the prime of life just gets to me.

Victoria Wicked Incognito Now wrote: "I'm still at the beginning of the book. I think I cried three times so far. So I decided to read something else until I can calm down and come back to it.

Something about moms dying in the prime..."

I totally get what you are saying, Wicked. The first part of the book is tough , but it gets better...!!