Gitte TotallyBookedBlog's Reviews > Crash

Crash by Nicole  Williams

Jul 21, 2012

bookshelves: read-in-2012
Read from July 21 to 22, 2012

Love, love, LOVED this book!!!

I was up all night reading this book, Lucy and Jude would not let me go to sleep!!! Nicole Williams did an amazing job with this story, so well written; so REAL!!

Lucy and Jude; night and day, their worlds colliding in one dramatic way! Their story was very emotional, heartbreaking but inspiring! Their journey truly left me breathless with it's raw emotion and drama. The struggles they went through truly touched my heart.

Jude is a true bad boy, he doesn't date and he has a hell of a temper; then he meets Lucy. Lucy instantly falls for Jude, however, she tries to keep a distance after he tells her to stay away from him. This of course is hard to do when they go to the same school and rumors immediately start flying but not in a good way. Jude shows himself to be what Lucy knew he was truly capable of when he has her back at all times. However, their journey is not easy or smooth but rather one manic roller coaster ride of secrets, love, heartbreak and drama that you cannot get off.

"I want you to promise you'll leave. Drop me like a bad habit and don't look back, because God knows, it can't be me that walks away since I'm incapable of it" - Jude

"You can't be friends with the person you were meant to spend your life with" - Jude

If you loved Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire you'll want to read this one!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Crash.

04/09/2016 marked as: read

Anne OK Fabulous review, Gitte! I just finished this incredible story this morning. Some really great lines of dialogue contained in the pages of this one!

Gitte TotallyBookedBlog Thank You Anne!! I really loved their story!! ;0)

Johanna Going to have to read this. Love ur review

Gitte TotallyBookedBlog Thank you Johanna, it was fab!!

Carla Wow! with this last line you definitely got my attention. ;)

Rachel Wheeler I seen you mention BD and I instantly bought it! Starting now! =)

Gitte TotallyBookedBlog YAY Rachel & Carla enjoy it, definitely has that Travis feel!!

Yani I have to get into this book soon, everybody is loving it.

Rachel Wheeler Loved it!!!!!! So freakin awesome!!

Gitte TotallyBookedBlog YAY Rachel!!!! :0)

HILLZ Fantastic! It had me sucked in from the very first chapter!

Gitte TotallyBookedBlog I know right!! :0)

"That's All" Ash I'm goin' to be honest with you...

I'm totally in LOVE with this review, Gitte!!!

Gitte TotallyBookedBlog Aww LOL thank you Ash :) x