Andrea Heltsley's Reviews > Kept

Kept by Shawntelle Madison

Jul 30, 12

bookshelves: first-reads-books-for-review
Read from July 26 to 30, 2012

Oh Thorn, *sigh* you are so swoon worthy, and Nick, *awe* you are so sweet! How will Nat choose between two such men? Well I guess you will have to read Kept to find out...

The story picks up where Coveted left off and I was immediately swept away. Coveted was such a great read and I expected nothing less of Kept.

Despite her flaws, Nat is such a strong and realistic character. I love her quirks and flaws. All the characters blended into a strongly woven story.

Just when I thought the book would tie up and end, the story picked back up with a rolling pace, leaving me breathless. The book was action packed and full of twists.

Even though I have a soft spot for werewolves, this book was no exception. I also enjoyed the other supernatural characters that were present.

I highly recommend this book to all supernatural fans and paranormal romance lovers. I give this book five glittery stars for its' fascinating storyline! Read Coveted now and check Kept out for yourselves when it graces bookshelves on November 27, 2012!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kept.

07/28/2012