Jess's Reviews > Dark Vow

Dark Vow by Shona Husk

Aug 05, 12

Read from August 04 to 05, 2012

Whether you like sci-fi, steampunk, romance, western, mystery or a thriller as a preference to read... this fits them all. Wonderfully well written with twists and turns that follow Jaines our heroine on a vengeful journey to kill the man who murdered her husband. Learning surprising new facts along the way that question the past while looking to the future with a hope she didn't think she would dare to have; she has a reluctant, and not entirely wanted, partner in Obsidian. Their lives started out as far from separate as you could get, but it quickly becomes obvious that they're paths have twisted and turned around one another for years and have now become firmly intertwined and forged together. I absolutely love this world that Husk has created and love the characters. I am hoping not only for a sequel but more to come from Jaines and Obsidian. There are many questions left unanswered, many characters that could come up from the past (Tallow?) and I'm sure family drama from both sides that would make great stories. I'd love to see it as a series with endless possibilities. I want more of this world.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dark Vow.