Julie-anne's Reviews > The Goddess Hunt

The Goddess Hunt by Aimee Carter

Jul 21, 12

Read on July 21, 2012

Another 3.5 (seriously, why are there no half stars?)

Annoyingly for us UKers, this novella (set between books 1 and 2) actually came out AFTER book 2. I think it would've been good to read the stories in the order Carter planned.

Kate is on her 1st 6-month break from Henry and she wants nothing more than for summer to be over so she can get back to Henry (and officially become the Queen of the Underworld) and James is determined to make her summer with him unforgettable. They're in Greece and James "accidentally" gets them lost in some woods when they run into Pollux and Castor - twins who have been on the run from the Gods for many years (a thousand, I think), Kate shouldn't get involved but can't help it and decides to help the twins stay together.

I enjoyed this novella as it gave us Henry's POV, which I've been wanting since I read Goddess Interrupted. It's nice to see hear from the man himself that he actually does care for Kate.

I love Carter's writing and this series has rekindled an interest in Greek mythology, so I can only thank her for that. I can't wait to read more from Kate and Henry.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Goddess Hunt.