Lyra Dimagiba's Reviews > Lethal Rider

Lethal Rider by Larissa Ione

Jul 21, 12

Read in July, 2012

Okay, so here’s the thing… Larissa Ione is the most amazing writer I’ve ever met. Why? Damn, she’s a genius! She’s very graphic, the way she tells her story! I mean, it’s normal for me to get too absorbed in a book. It almost felt like the book was taking me in it when I read. But with Ione’s book, the scenes are stronger. And the emotions… damn. I could really feel the way her characters felt.

But, the awesomeness of the writer aside, the book is also a masterpiece! After all these months of waiting, I actually thought I am going to be bored reading Lethal Rider, but no! It just made me wan’t to absorb the details in the book more.

The plot is great, the twists not that predictable… and the way Regan and Thanatos’ personality clash and fit to each other… fantastic! Regan’s strong personality remained from the second book till the end of this book. And, Thanatos’ seriousness and weird sense of humor remained as well… so what can I ask for?

Oh, and the scene of Reseph in the end... when he went insane... damn. My heart broke at that. Oops... sorry. Spoiler alert for that one.

Yeah, so all in all… I love it and it’s worth the wait! I really want to say more but I don’t want spoiling the story to you, so my advice is for you to read it… as in, right now. Hehe.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lethal Rider.