Mrs Mommy Booknerd http://mrsmommybooknerd.blogspot.com's Reviews > White Horse

White Horse by Alex Adams

Jul 28, 12

bookshelves: review-for-mmbbr-s
Read from July 21 to 22, 2012

I have to tell you that this novel pulled me in from page one and held me to the very last page. Adams writes a story of a post apocalyptic time. I could not help but wonder the whole time I was reading what I would do if I woke up one day and had to face what Zoe, the main character, had to face. She is powerful and her experiences are graphic, unsettling and simply irresistible. This page turning novel takes you not only on a journey of survival, but a journey of the human condition when faced with adversity at its highest level. This is a novel that will be emotional to read. You will experience the fear, hopelessness and anguish that Zoe feels. I am so excited that this engrossing novel is part of a trilogy and that I have two more books to look forward to. I rate it 4.5 stars.

I do want to warn my readers that it is a graphic novel containing some violent physical and sexual situations and other situations that may be unsettling to some readers. It has been advertised as the Hunger Games for adults and I must agree with that statement. When you sit down to read this novel to prepared to read for a while, this novel will suck you in!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read White Horse.