Cindy's Reviews > Tempest's Fury

Tempest's Fury by Nicole Peeler

Jul 21, 2012

liked it
Read from July 21 to 29, 2012

I was sooo looking forward to this book. I waited for it impatiently and when it came I set it aside for a lesser read, wanting to savor the foreknowledge that I would be reading a magnificent book. All the prior Jane True books were so good you just tore right through them. Then I made a BIG mistake. First I read a friends review, which went on to say how she hated the way this book ended, and I couldn't help it-I turned to the last page. I know, I know...shame on me, but what I read there shocked me. I didn't want to read this book anymore but I forced myself. I immediately went to fantasticfiction.com to see if there were more in this series and to my relief I see there are, so I begrudgingly finished the book, even though I read another while I was indeterminate whether to finish it or not. So here's a little bit of what is happening in the life of Jane True.

Half selkie, half human Jane True is on a mission. A mission she did NOT choose! She has been chosen from the supernatural realm to be it's champion and destroy the malevolent rebirth of two of it's most horrendous forces...The Red and the White~dragon shifters with nothing but destruction and domination on their minds. The Red has been reborn, using the body of the former Alfar Queen Morrigan. nNw the search is on for the hidden bones of the White dragon to promote his rebirth. With a ragtag crew of pure-bloods and halflings backing her, Jane runs into nothing but trickery, backstabbing betrayal with each step she takes. And during her quest Jane is trying to find just a small bit of time for herself and her love interest, Anyan, without much luck. What she does know is that she loves Anyan and would do anything to have him belong to her, what she hopes is that Anyan feels the same for her. Time will tell. Time and the next installment in the adventures of Jane True!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tempest's Fury.

Cher I just finished this Cindy and I'm totally heartbroken!!!! When does the next book come out? I still can't get over what happened to Anyan and what will happen to him in the next book.

message 2: by Chantal (new) - added it

Chantal Halpin I've put off reading it - although I loved the series before this.

Cher I won't give anything away but the ending.....I have been addicted to this series but if your place Chantal, I would wait till the final book is released and read them together..

message 4: by Chantal (new) - added it

Chantal Halpin That's a good idea, I just realised I haven't read the one before this either.

Cindy Tempest Reborn comes out in May of 2013...:`( don't wanna wait!