Lisseth (Read-a-holicZ)'s Reviews > Inbetween

Oct 27, 12

bookshelves: blog-tours, i-own
Read in August, 2012

**Originally on Read-A-holicZ, here**

It was an interesting, fast & enjoyable read! I was not sure what to expect going into this book BUT i was not disappointed at what I found. It was filled with love, danger, regret & of COURSE, DEATH. Always their to ruin the mood.

The world of the afterlife in Inbetween is really cool, I mean if you go with Anaya; who is a reaper for Heaven. SO Hell has to have a reaper too BUT then their is the inbetween which i liked their being a place for souls to go to be either reincarnated (given a second chance) or become a black shade.

I liked the Romance between Finn & Emma, it was sweet, their was a lot of tension between them (once they started talking that is). They went through a LOT, i mean hell & back, LITERALLY. So it felt like their love was real & could WITHSTAND any obstacle. They had a connection that COULD NOT be missed. =D

I liked Finn's back story in the book & liked learning things about his past BUT i have to say CASH stole me away! He is the messed up,damaged, broken guy you just WANNA FIX! He was always saying something funny & was protective of Emma @ the same time being her friend. I loved that Anaya, felt things toward him & maybe (REALLY HOPING) that he'll have a chance @ love too.

The VILLAN, MAEVE!I liked to hate her. I understood why she did what she did. I would be pissed too if my chance @ a new life was taken from me. BUT DANG! That girl causes so much destruction & hurt. I really felt bad for Emma because she thought she was going insane from M's attacks!

Their are really emotional & tear jerking moments in the book. I was actually crying in some chapters. Then some awkward ones & funny ones. Then the ending! GOD, hyperventilating. I was so not sure things would work out. Their were just SO MANY things happening. Then when things seemed bleak, SOMEONE gets a new chance @ life. Which I really LOVED!

Overall It did capture my attention & i couldn't put it down BUT their was something missing; I don't know what it is though. BUT I loved the ending & it left me WANTING MORE, So DEFINITIVELY READ IT! I NEED more of CASH @_@ & it left me very curious as to the second book. I give it 4/5 Stars!!!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Inbetween.