Veronica / V's Reviews > Man in the Middle

Man in the Middle by Stormy Glenn

Aug 02, 12

I'm so glad this series maintain my interest, sometimes series go down the hill with the speed of a bullet and I can't be bother to keep reading.

In this case, apart from book 8, this is one of my favorites.

We have 2 tough characters Chase and Taylor, both very likable indeed.

The third member of this lovely 3some is Justin, a very sensitive, selfless, charming, who cries when he is happy and also when he is sad, some of you may find him annoying, I found him absolutely adorable, and he complement and valance this relationship beautifully.

We also see diferent characters from the previews books, I love when authors do that, and we keep in touch with some of our favorites heroes.

I hope the next sequel will be about Samuel.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Man in the Middle.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Stephanie I just finished book 8 today and can't wait to read this one! I too hope that Samuel is next...maybe with Scully? I would love them together.

Veronica /  V I hope so love, I really would love to read about both getting finally together :)

Stephanie Veronica / V wrote: "I hope so love, I really would love to read about both getting finally together :)"

I finished book 9 last night. I thought it was the best one yet! Especially with what was revealed about more siblings and other species! Also, I was thrilled when Danny said he thought Sam and Scully were mates but it's going to be incredibly difficult for it to happen considering Sam's hate for vamps.