Jenny's Reviews > Rock Chick Renegade

Rock Chick Renegade by Kristen Ashley

2220462
Feb 24, 15

bookshelves: aphla-males, humour, favorites, own, romance, series
Recommended for: If you like hot men, rocking women, humour, action & great storyline this is the series for you.
Read from July 20, 2012 to February 23, 2015

Third Reading February 23, 2015

Second reading March 24, 2014

I can't tell you how much I'm enjoying this series again, they were great the first time and even better the second.
Kristen Ashley's Rock Chick series is a fun giggle fest, with hot guys and crazy women and then there is the secondary characters that just make it a roller coaster of laughter.
You can't help falling for these guys.

First read July 21, 2012
Love Vance and Jules they rock.
"And you got the Nightingale Boys backin' you, Christ Almighty, girl. Those boys're crazier than you." His eyes went beyond me. "Fuck, is that Indy Savage?" Zip asked, staring at Indy. "Yes -" I began.
"Oh no, No, no,no. I don't want Lee Nightingale on my ass. You are not draggin' her into this. she'll recruite Chavez's woman and Nightingale's sister and it'll be the Rock Chick Renegades against the Denver Drug Dealers. I see rivers of blood and pissed off bad boys denied their pieces of ass, and they'll come after me. No fuckin' way, I won't be a part of it."
The cast of characters that Kristen Ashley has created with this series is awesome, the main characters and the secondary characters. Love them all. The read moves fast and you don't stop for a minute. I can't wait to read Luke's book. Next!!
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rock Chick Renegade.

07/20/2012